This 0.67 acre property is located in the heart of the village of Marion.
Holmes Brook flows through the property to the harbor. The SLT plans to maintain it in its natural state to sustain the native wildlife of this property in perpetuity.
Williams Wildlife Refuge exists where a small stream crosses under Front Street.
Sippican Lands Trust Rules and Regulations
- Our land is open from sunrise to sunset.
- No Drugs or Alcohol.
- Pets should be under their owner’s control and dispose of pet waste thoughtfully.
- No smoking or fires.
- No motorized vehicles.
- No littering.
- No camping.
- Leave the plants, animals, and geology as you find them.
- No hunting on SLT property, except with SLT's permission.
- No unauthorized postings on SLT properties.
- Parking for visitors of the Sippican Lands Trust, where applicable. Not all properties have dedicated parking.