Your membership is highly valued and much appreciated! The SLT is a member-based, non-profit, environmental organization. Your membership dues and donations are our primary source for operating funds, which enable us to:
- Carry out our mission to acquire, protect and offer public access to open space in Marion for the enjoyment of recreational pursuits and the beauty of nature.
- Work towards creating a “public trail system” throughout the town on our 1,350 acres, spanning 50+ parcels to encourage physical wellness in the outdoors.
- Plan and build a certified, accessible boardwalk and viewing platform on our Osprey Marsh property off of Point Road for persons with disabilities, aging members of our community, families, and school groups.
- Continue to expand our educational and outreach events and collaborations for the benefit of the community throughout the year.
As a member of the Sippican Lands Trust, your membership benefits include:
- Discounts to special walks and programs with exclusive invitations to member-only events
- Your own SLT membership card
- Subscription to SLT’s print newsletter (2x/year)
- Listing in our Annual Report of Giving
- 10% discount storewide on any item purchased at Serendipity by the Sea
- 10% discount storewide on any one item purchased at Grainger Pottery
- Support of local, land conservation in Marion
Take a moment to renew your SLT membership today. If you are able, consider a higher membership level this year. Please spread the word and encourage others to join too! All contributions are tax deductible.
- Trailblazer ($2,500+)
- Adventurer ($1,000+)
- Steward ($500+)
- Pioneer ($250+)
- Discoverer ($125+)
- Explorer/Family ($75+)
- Explorer/Individual ($50+)