This property is wooded with wetlands south of and sharing a boundary with Covill Woods and Shortwave.
Tall forested area which preserves a natural space of over 19 acres which connect to the old Rail Road bed trail.
Positioned between the Interstate 195 and the Rail Road trail with access via the Marion Village Estates parking lot.
Sippican Lands Trust Rules and Regulations
- Our land is open from sunrise to sunset.
- No Drugs or Alcohol.
- Pets should be under their owner’s control and dispose of pet waste thoughtfully.
- No smoking or fires.
- No motorized vehicles.
- No littering.
- No camping.
- Leave the plants, animals, and geology as you find them.
- No hunting on SLT property, except with SLT's permission.
- No unauthorized postings on SLT properties.
- Parking for visitors of the Sippican Lands Trust, where applicable. Not all properties have dedicated parking.