Membership support is key to SLT’s success.
Join the hundreds of members who are the backbone of the Sippican Lands Trust! Among other things, membership, most importantly, brings satisfaction from helping preserve open space in the Town of Marion, protecting the natural resources, heritage and beauty of the area.
The Sippican Lands Trust has your security in mind. Our credit cards transactions use a secure server and are fully encrypted. You can enroll as a SLT member or renew your existing membership with confidence using our online order system.
All donations are tax deductible – We accept MasterCard and Visa
Benefits of your membership
- Preserving Marion’s unique, small town character
- Learning about land-saving options
- Attending lectures on critical environmental issues
- Participating in special events, outdoor family activities
- Volunteering for stewardship pf our lands, building trails, improving wildlife habitat
- Receiving newsletters, trail maps, updates, news alerts, decal, bumper sticker
- Receiving help with your own land-saving needs
- Having access to expertise of state and national land trust networks
- Having access to the Land Trust’s library of materials on environmental issues
- Playing an active role in preserving the beauty and integrity of Marion’s environment