This parcel is a former bog left to return to its natural state. It has one boundary that is contiguous with Chace Bog.
1.75-acre parcel which provides habitat to deer and other local wildlife.
The property can be viewed from Delano Road at the first bend after it intersects with Point Road.
Sippican Lands Trust Rules and Regulations
- Our land is open from sunrise to sunset.
- No Drugs or Alcohol.
- Pets should be under their owner’s control and dispose of pet waste thoughtfully.
- No smoking or fires.
- No motorized vehicles.
- No littering.
- No camping.
- Leave the plants, animals, and geology as you find them.
- No hunting on SLT property, except with SLT's permission.
- No unauthorized postings on SLT properties.
- Parking for visitors of the Sippican Lands Trust, where applicable. Not all properties have dedicated parking.