Generously donated to SLT by the Pasco-Anderson family in 2018. This property is located next to two other parcels at Indian Cove creating some upland habitat for smaller animals.
An abandoned road runs in a loop through this 1.46-acre property, but it is obstructed by fallen trees.
Please be careful when visiting due to overhanging, uprooted trees which obstruct the road leading to this property.
Sippican Lands Trust Rules and Regulations
- Our land is open from sunrise to sunset.
- No Drugs or Alcohol.
- Pets should be under their owner’s control and dispose of pet waste thoughtfully.
- No smoking or fires.
- No motorized vehicles.
- No littering.
- No camping.
- Leave the plants, animals, and geology as you find them.
- No hunting on SLT property, except with SLT's permission.
- No unauthorized postings on SLT properties.
- Parking for visitors of the Sippican Lands Trust, where applicable. Not all properties have dedicated parking.