This CR is 60 acres of open space scenic views along the eastern shore of Sippican Harbor. Historically the 41 acre golf course has been open to the public since the early 1900’s and is Marion’s only public golf course. It is an English-style course, the only design of George Clifford Thomas in Massachusetts, considered by many to be the best English-style links course in the Cape Cod area. There are 15 acres of wetland within the CR. LMP includes preserving the natural, scenic, historic and open space values of the property.
Sippican Lands Trust Rules and Regulations
- Our land is open from sunrise to sunset.
- No Drugs or Alcohol.
- Pets should be under their owner’s control and dispose of pet waste thoughtfully.
- No smoking or fires.
- No motorized vehicles.
- No littering.
- No camping.
- Leave the plants, animals, and geology as you find them.
- No hunting on SLT property, except with SLT's permission.
- No unauthorized postings on SLT properties.
- Parking for visitors of the Sippican Lands Trust, where applicable. Not all properties have dedicated parking.