Gallison Woods was donated to SLT in 1991.
Gallison Woods is an 11-acre property offering visitors a connection to the upper reaches of the Sippican River as it flows eastward and then south toward the Weweantic River. Several trails have been established affording the opportunity for a close-up encounter with a wide range of flora and fauna.
Located at the end of Inland Road, off Route 105, just North of the I-195 overpass.
Sippican Lands Trust Rules and Regulations
- Our land is open from sunrise to sunset.
- No Drugs or Alcohol.
- Pets should be under their owner’s control and dispose of pet waste thoughtfully.
- No smoking or fires.
- No motorized vehicles.
- No littering.
- No camping.
- Leave the plants, animals, and geology as you find them.
- No hunting on SLT property, except with SLT's permission.
- No unauthorized postings on SLT properties.
- Parking for visitors of the Sippican Lands Trust, where applicable. Not all properties have dedicated parking.