The Delano Parcel was generously donated to SLT in 1981 by Sarah Delano. This
parcel is 15.13 acres located in southwest Marion. The majority of the land is between the Edison and RR rights of way and was known in the past as Bear Swamp. It is part of a larger combination of properties designated by the SLT as Aucoot Woods. It consists of upland and wetlands.
Sippican Lands Trust Rules and Regulations
- Our land is open from sunrise to sunset.
- No Drugs or Alcohol.
- Pets should be under their owner’s control and dispose of pet waste thoughtfully.
- No smoking or fires.
- No motorized vehicles.
- No littering.
- No camping.
- Leave the plants, animals, and geology as you find them.
- No hunting on SLT property, except with SLT's permission.
- No unauthorized postings on SLT properties.
- Parking for visitors of the Sippican Lands Trust, where applicable. Not all properties have dedicated parking.