Bonanno Property was donated to SLT by Stephen Bonanno in 2022.
The 1.47 acre property sits directly across from a large piece of land protected by the Town of Marion on Holly Pond Road. This small addition adds valuable contiguous land to an area of Marion which is surrounded by development.
Bonanno is located on Holly Pond Road across from the forested lot owned by the Town of Marion and adjacent to SLT’s Indian Cove Parcels.
Sippican Lands Trust Rules and Regulations
- Our land is open from sunrise to sunset.
- No Drugs or Alcohol.
- Pets should be under their owner’s control and dispose of pet waste thoughtfully.
- No smoking or fires.
- No motorized vehicles.
- No littering.
- No camping.
- Leave the plants, animals, and geology as you find them.
- No hunting on SLT property, except with SLT's permission.
- No unauthorized postings on SLT properties.
- Parking for visitors of the Sippican Lands Trust, where applicable. Not all properties have dedicated parking.