This year, Sippican Lands Trust was hard at work leading programs for all ages, hosting our annual Oyster Fest, and protecting local land. We could not have done any of it without your help and ongoing support!
Accomplishments in 2021
– Protected the 30-acre Hoff Property with new trails to come
– Finalized the conservation restriction of 6.3 aces at Little Neck Village
– Engaged 40 volunteers logging over 100 hours on land and trail maintenance
– Constructed two new bridges at our White Eagle property
– Installed directional trail signs throughout Aucoot Woods
– Hosted after-school programs with Sippican Elementary School
– Partnered with Tabor Academy Community Service program
– Led over 20 free, guided walks and 4 virtual programs
All of these accomplishments could not have been completed without your generous support. With big plans coming for 2022, we hope you will continue to support SLT in our mission. Your ongoing support has made an enormous difference in Marion!